Do you write about sexuality, sex, dating, or relationships? Are you looking for more exposure? Tired of hearing that your writing is too risqué for the audience? We will never tell you that, here. Shagbook is accepting adult guest posts from writers that have something to say. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, or writing for Shagbook, please continue reading and we’ll explain what we are looking for, and how the process works.
Why Adult Guest Blogging?
When done properly, guest blogging is a great way to expand your target audience and spread your ideas. The main reason that you should consider guest blogging is: Guest posting is a great opportunity to share your wisdom with others, establish or expand your influence. Guest blogging for Shagbook provides some unique benefits, however, including:
- Get Your Thoughts in Front of Thousands of Horny Singles
- Enhance Your Reputation
- More Traffic to Your Adult Related Website
Topics We Cover
Even though we accept adult content, we don’t publish everything. Shagbook is quite specific as to what content we’ll publish. Here is a list of some of topics we cover (and some we don’t):
- Sex Toys
- Adult Product Reviews
- Erotic Fiction
- How to’s
As you can see, the topics are quite broad, and present plenty of opportunity to write about any of them. The content must be legal, and not obscene. We’re not going to mention any of the taboo topics here, but if you have to ask if it’s ok, it’s probably not. Some nudity (artisitc) is fine in most cases, however, no graphic nudity or pornography is allowed. While there is no minimum length, we tend to prefer longer pieces of work, at least 1000 words or more. This page is just shy of 700 words, if we were counting 🙂
What We Expect From You
We take things quite seriously, around here, and so should you. We only have a limited number of contributor spots available, and we’re looking for the best of the best! We expect our contributors to:
- Write ORIGINAL, thought-provoking and engaging submissions. Content must be original, meaning it can not have been previously published on the Internet before, or after it is published on Shagbook.
- Be Active on Social Media
- Help Promote Your Content (we will amplify and help promote your content as well)
- Respond to Comments and Questions on Your Posts
- Meet New Friends
What You Can Expect From Us
As you can see, writing for us is not that hard. All you have to do is share your knowledge. Best of all, we’re here to help. You can expect Shagbook to:
- Help Promote Your Content Through Social Media
- Promote Your Content Through Paid Traffic Sources
- Help You Through the Process. If interested, we will provide you with article ideas from our editorial calendar. Our editor will provide assistance with articles as well. Please do not be offended if we suggest edits to your story. We know our readers, and we know what works.
- Fully Credit You as an Author With Links to Your Social Profiles and/or Website
Adult Topics are often scorned and met with disdain. We know, because we run an adult dating / hookup website. We are looking for posts that inform and give value to our readers, by discussing taboo topics in an easy to understand, conversational tone. Here is the ultimate guideline: All content must be ORIGINAL, and written by you! It must be specifically written for Shagbook, and no one else can claim authorship.
Oh, one more thing. Please don’t submit overtly commercial posts. We have a separate paid sponsorship program for that. Posts that we deem overly commercial, too promotional, or that contain affiliate links should not be submitted under this program. If this is the case, please let us know upfront.
How To Submit A Guest Post
If you are ready to start writing, click on the chat button below, and show us whatcha got!